Two Electric Power Providers
- We are served with electricity by TVA and Jackson Purchase Energy giving us some of the lowest electric power costs in the United States.
Ample Water & Wastewater Capacity
- Water has 700,000 gallons of excess capacity a day
- Wastewater has 340,000 gallons of excess wastewater capacity a day
- Water has 600,000 gallons of excess capacity a day
- Wastewater has 600,000 gallons of excess capacity a day
- Natural Gas is supplied to Marshall County by Atmos Energy.
- There are also 2 major natural gas trunklines that run through the area providing tons of natural gas capacity.